I feel like my implants are saggy. Did I not go big enough or is it the projection of them? (photo)

I had ba 1 month ago and I feel like the top of my skin is still saggy. I want it to look full! I'm afraid I didn't go big enough. I for 325 filled to 345 saline low profile implants. Is it the profile that is making them not look full? Or the fact that after 2 kids and nursing my skin was just too loose? Help. I'm thinking I need to redo them. Also do most surgeons charge to redo?

Typical dissatisfaction after not performing a simultaneous lift

+1
22% of women who undergo breast augmentation alone require revision within 2 years because they are dissatisfied with the result. A frequent cause of dissatisfaction is not performing a simultaneous lift when needed. Since you have had 2 pregnancies, you thought that adding an implant would take in the skin slack. Obviously, that did not occur. I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Implant profile is irrelevant in retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it. Your results are typical after placing large implants and not performing a simultaneous lift.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I would suggest to post pictures with out clothes in order to view your breast and tell.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Saggy Breasts after implants

+1
Please send us a photo which shows your breasts. It is impossible to say how much you are sagging and what to fix until we see what is under your top.  Higher profile implants will make you rounder on top. 

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Breasts

+1
Thank you for the photos but they do not show your breasts without support so better photos and an exam is really needed before making any intelligent response. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Saggy in Deer Park

+1
Very good answers by my two colleagues. How someone wants to look is such a subjective thing. I think you look SO natural and that is the look everyone is going for these days. Without an exam it's impossible to know if you should have had a lift. The basic rule is if the nipple is at or below the level of the inframammary crease you probably need a lift. That said I never have used low profile saline. I only use moderate plus or occasionally high profile. And I always overfill by 10-20% depending on BMI. Most surgeons I know charge for a redo. However that's typically to do a revision if there a problem that wasn't anticipated. I have to say I am curious why you chose saline. You look fairly slender. I would be very concerned about you developing rippling - either palpable or visible in the first 6 months. Also, most implants don't 'drop' into place until week 5-6. So you may still have more changes to come. You might want to watch my video on breast augmentations. 

Clayton L. Moliver, MD

I feel like my implants are saggy. Did I not go big enough or is it the projection of them?

+1
If you start out a little droopy the implants will go where your breasts go and will look nice and natural, as you do, but there is no way to get the implants up. If you did the implants would be high and the breasts still saggy. Also, low profile implants give very little projection, that is why they are low profile. No way to diagnose all the problems and give other suggestions without an exam, so best to get in and see your doctor. But, the results are very nice as they are, so be realistic.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Implants and saggy

+1
All the issues you mentioned could impact the results.  Loose skin or poor quality tissue, flatter implants or volume issues, or perhaps you needed a lift. You need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.