Would I Be a Good Candidate for a Brazil Butt Lift? I'm 5'2 and 125 Lbs (photo)

I'm 5'2 and fluctuate between 115-125 lbs. I'd like to know if, based on my pictures, someone could give me a rough idea if I might be a candidate for BBL. I also wonder if a better option for me might be just to lose weight, though that won't really change the shape of my square butt lol. I'm not looking for anything Nicki Minaj drastic, just a rounder butt, and smaller waist.

Excellent candidate

+1

I think the shape of your hips and waist makes you an excellent candidate for fat grafting in the buttocks. The procedure uses the fat of the patient (while contouring the waistline, abdomen and thighs) for augmentation of the gluteal area. I would add that in your particular case, a lipo re-shaping of the lateral buttock area would make it rounder and more lifted.

The fat is the best filler material ever: it is natural, very reliable and it comes from the patient! the reabsorption of the fat usually depends of the technique, so be sure that your surgeon is an expert in fat grafting. 

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

You are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. Liposuction of your waist and abdomen will help create a curvier waistline and the fat will help shape the buttocks and give it more projection. 

Frank Agullo, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Excellent BBL Candidate

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a BBL. The excess fat of your abdomen, waist and back can be used to enhance the shape of your buttocks. Weight loss alone would lead to further flattening of your buttocks.  Consult with an experienced BBL surgeon.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Would I be a good candidate for the BBL?

+1

Looking at your photos it appears that you would be a very good candidate for the BBL. In addition to the buttock contouring you woulsd also get improvement of the donor sites, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs and arms. You should consult witha Board Certified PS who specializes in the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Great Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift.

+1

The Liposuction would definitely give you a nicer waist and more definition, and the fat grafting would give you a nice but naturally rounded derriere.  

Mark A. Schusterman, MD

Would I Be a Good Candidate for a Brazil Butt Lift? I'm 5'2 and 125 Lbs

+1

Yes, you will get a great result with a great surgeon.  The buttock can be custom tailored as you would like.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer at least 1200 cc per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Great Candidate for Buttock Augmentation

+1

You would be a great candidate for this procedure. Doing some liposuction to your abdomen, back and waist will make a big difference in the appearance and shape of your body. Then using that fat, we would inject deep into the buttock muscle. This will give you an over all more feminine curvier shape. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to go over all of your options and to see if this procedure would benefit you.

Leo Lapuerta, MD