Would I need to gain weight?

I'm 34 yrs old, 5'1 and my weight is approx 145lbs. Would I need to gain weight to get a nice round booty with some projection? According to my BMI I'm overweight. Per my age and height, I should be approx 115lbs. I have my consultation next week with a PS. But I'm trying to get an idea if I need to gain weight. In addition, I'm still nursing my baby. I'm scheduled to stop in two months.

Gaining weight for BBL

+1
I do not believe that people should gain weight in preparation for a BBL. The fat that is gained often just goes away after the surgery. This is why people complain that the fat didn't last. When choosing your doctor for this procedure, be sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this procedure and performs at least 6 to 8 per week.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/buttock-augmentation-and-lift-photo-gallery/

Gaining weight for BBL

+1
I am not a fan of patients gaining weight for BBl because they  will eventually try to lower their weight to where they were before and the fat cells will shrink down.

Would I need to gain weight?

+1
I do not recommend weight gain. You can likely get a lot of projection with the right plastic surgeon.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php