Fat transfer to butt?

Is there a difference when doctors use a machine to break down the good fat from the bad fat compared to using their hands when doing fat transfer to butt.

Fat transfer

+1

Harvesting fat can be done with machine or with syringe by hand. It is best to discuss with a physician in person.

Techniques for Fat grafting

+1

There are many techniques we use to obtain fat, separate fat and transfer fat, all in a tempt to reducing the trauma to the fat cells.

First some of us we use instead of the machine to obtain the fat, we use syringes to reduce the power or vacuum and the damage It may cause. Then I use decantation to eliminate the majority of the fluid and damaged fat and then I use an ultra fine strainer to eliminate almost a 100% all of the fluids and reduce to max the absorption rate.

Hopefully this information was helpful

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to butt?

+1

Gravity sedimentation is probably the least disruptive to the fat. And that does not involve any machine.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.