Is it okay to use Cosmelan 2 even if it's already expired?

Expiration Dates

+1
I would advise against using a product which has expired. The product contains hydroquinones which should definitely not be used after it expires.

Can I use expired Cosmelan 2

+1
It's not the best idea to use a cosmetic product after expiration dates. 1. The concentration and strength of the active ingredients is compromised, and 2. It could actually negatively affect your skin.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD