How Many Cc for a Med Size Butt? (photo)

I went to 1 Dr. and he said I should gain 15pds so he could do 800cc Im not sure if that will be to big of a butt. Do you think 600cc would look good but not overly big. I'm 5'2 133pds right now.

600 cc should be fine

+2

looking your pics...we could get enough fat for a 500 or 600 cc fat butt augmentation .

remember to look for experienced fat butt augmentation surgeons.

How Many Cc for a Med Size Butt?

+1
I would not recommend weight gain.  From the pictures, you appear to have enough fat to transfer. 

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.