Butt implants or brazilian butt lift? (Photo)

I am currently 155lbs and 5'4 and trying to still lose 15lbs of baby weight. When i have worked out in the past and got down to 141lbs and no matter what i do i always lose my butt. I am considering doing a tummy tuck also in the near future. Seems like from my past experience that i cant seem to get back the butt i had pre-babies (mom of 4, twin birth then two singles).What would IMPLANTS BE A GOOD OPTION?? Ive added pics of me and wish pics

Depends on fat supply

+1
Most doctors default to the implants when there is not enough fat.

Butt implants are a good default if you have inadequate fat to put in your butt. 

Dr. Millard

Denver Plastic Surgeon

The BBL procedure

+1
Thank you for your photos. It appears that you may be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. Of course, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
houston, tx

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Butt implants or Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
I think you are a great candidate for Buttock Augmentation.  My plan from your pictures would be to perform lower back liposuction and gluteal implants.  I would use the fat from your lower back to hide the lateral portion of the implant so that you could use larger implants, get the results you want and not visualize the side of the implant.  That would give you the most natural results.  Best of luck!

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Butt implants or brazilian butt lift?

+1
As a plastic surgeon who performs both surgeries, I can tell you that you have enough fat to have a great result with the Brazilian buttlift. The results last if done by an expert. If you would prefer an implant, that would be fine as well. I always inform patients that the buttock implants do tend to have more complications with risks of infection, extrusion, and wound separation.

BBL vs Butt Implant

+1
On your case i would go for the BBL first, reshaping cannot be achieved only with the implants, if by any reason you don't get the size you wanted after the BBL then you can get the implants, but now on a good Shape Buttocks .

Luis Redondo, MD

+1
From the posted pictures, you seem to be a good candidate for BBL. I do not think implants will be a good option  and will not provide you with a superior result.
Standard views are required to give you an opinion regarding the need for tummy tuck or not.
Best to seek a consultation in person from a plastic surgeon in your city for proper evaluation and advice.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS

Brazilian butt lift with fat grafting or implants?

+1
With your waist and body, I prefer gluteal reshaping and augmentation (Brazilian butt lift). Fat grafting to the buttock allow the surgeon to shape the contours of your butt with adding volume by fat grafting. Fat is permanent and readily accessable by liposuctioning around the waist-flank- and abdomen while at the same time framing in the buttock contours and accentuating the buttock sculpting. I feel that about 50% of the fat grafts take with my technique and we know that fat that takes in your body is there for good and carries on living. This is well established in our scientific literature. Also, the recovery process is much easier and less restrictive than with implants and avoids any worries associated with buttock implants. 

Christopher S. Verbin, MD

Butt Implants vs Fat Grafting

+1
I prefer Buttocks Implants as they do not dissolve like fat grafts. There is a slight more risk for infection than fat grafting but with the right technique and size , my butt implant patients are much happier than fat grafting patients.
Dr J

Thomas T. Jeneby, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon