Can a Brazilian Butt Lift Be Performed on a Person Who is 40-50 Pounds Above Their Goal Weight?

Would doctors be willing to perform a Brazilian Butt Lift on a person that is 40-50 pounds above their goal weight? I'm ~175 lbs, and I'd like to be ~135-140. But I have a very flat and square butt, so I've been considering getting a Brazilian Butt Lift. I would only want fat harvested from my abdomen and upper back. I have nice, shapely legs and I can tone my arms on my own. If I am too overweight for the procedure, I might get a tummy tuck instead. What should I do?

Too Heavy for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

If you are otherwise healthy, a Brazilian Butt Lift can safely be performed when you are 40-50 pounds above your goal or ideal weight.  Keep in mind that being 40-50 pounds heavier though is different for a 5'11" patient than it is for a 4'11" patient.  Good luck.

175 lbs and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

The Brazilian buttlift requires enough fat so that 5 liters can be removed from around the middle and 1200 to 1500 cc transferred.  Although some weight loss may be advisable, you do not want to lose too much.  See a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures each year. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift and Goal Weight

+1

It always advantageous to be as close to your goal weight prior to any surgery including a Brazilian Butt Lift.  However, it is often easier said than done.  Without a physical exam, it is difficult to say what would be most reasonable in your particular situation.  I suggest you get at least one or two opinions from board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.vincentleporemd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The best results will be achieved when you are at your ideal body weight or near the ideal weight.

Loose the weight first.

Then look at Brazilian Butt Lift as a body contouring surgery.

liposuction from love handles and lower back is very important for brazilian butt lift contouring. fat also is taken from other undesired areas to fill the butt