Am I a Good Candidate for Breast Liposuction (Reduction)? (photo)

Liposuction inadequate

+1

Liposuction will only decrease the volume of your breasts.  Your skin would hang even more and you would be dissatisfied with the result.  You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Reduction.  This technique eliminates the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, your breasts are reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  This technique maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.  Pain is relieved by transferring the weight of the breast to the underlying muscle.  The asymmetry could be corrected and breasts reduced to your desired size. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

+1

Great posted photos. Bad idea of liposuction to reduce you breasts! You need a full reduction/lifting, yes, with the scars. Sorry. //

Breast Liposuction for Reduction

+1

I examined your photos and feel that liposuction would probabky not be the best option. The reason for this is you have  a long breast fold and a relatively low nipple position.  Now, if you are OK with that, and do not want the breast lifted in any way, lipo-only could be an option.

Scarring, especially in your skin type is always a concern, so I choose to use a short scar technique, which I feel gives  a better quality scar in many cases.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Breast Reduction by Liposuction

+1

Liposuction breast reduction is a widely used procedure, however the best candidates are younger women with normal skin elasticity, and have minimal to moderate breast enlargement, and they also have minimal ptosis or sagging. When the fat is removed the skin will only contract to a certain extent then sag. The breast does not get the type of lift seen in a traditional breast reduction.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Breast reduction / liposuction

+1

Good morning!

I think you are a great candidate for breast reduction. Not only would your breasts be smaller, but higher, tighter, and perkier on your chest wall giving you a great new look.  Liposuction can and is a great adjunct to breast reduction surgery, but if you are asking if liposuction alone without incisions is a good idea in your case, I would say no.  If you only had liposuction on your breasts, they would be smaller, but would continue to be low and sag and probably sag even worse as your breasts deflate from lack of support.

I hope this helps

Robert Steely, MD

You are a good candidate for breast reduction.

+1

A breast reduction will decrease the size and weight of the breasts as well as allow for establishment of symmetry. Liposuction is a common adjunct to the procedure.