Am I a good a candidate for brazilian butt lift (fat grafting) ? (photos)

I am 5'5 133lbs. I really would like to do the Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure, but I am afraid Ido not have enough fat to be trtransferred to my buttocks, I am willing to gain weight if necessary since I do want a dramatic transformation ( a big bubble but with a crease under ) please oh please let me know what you doctors think ? :)

Candidate for BBL

+3
Hello and thank you for your question.
You appear to be a good candidate for a BBL procedure. An in person evaluation is needed to determine if you have enough fat. However you do appear to have some excess fat in your abdomen and flanks that would be able to be harvested for transfer. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

BBl candidate?

+3
Based solely on your photos, it looks lilke you are a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift. Of course, an evaluation in person is essential.

Am I a good a candidate for brazilian butt lift (fat grafting) ?

+3
Thank you for your question and photos. You are an excellent candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL. Although the photos are limited in views and cut off the lower buttocks, I believe that you can have a dramatic improvement. As I said it on previous posts, BBL is not just injecting a bunch of fat into the buttocks. The surgeon needs to correct asymmetry, create shape, work with your anatomical frame (underlying bony skeleton and gluteal muscles). It is more important to remove fat from the surrounding areas (back, waist, hips, thighs, lower back and abdomen), and then add the fat to the buttocks for shape and volume. Judging from your photos, you have good skin and enough fat to give you a "big bubble but with a crease under". See a board certified plastic surgeon who has expertise in this type of surgery. Look at his/her preop and post op photos before you decide on surgery. I personally use the VASER liposuction technique which allows me to sculpt the areas around the buttocks and also helps with skin tightening. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Yes you would benefit from liposuction and fat grafting to the buttocks also known as a Brazilian Butt lift

+2
I would harvest fat from your abdomen, flanks, and back above the buttocks. The fat would then be injected into the buttocks. I have found that patients with less fat often do fairly well because the change in the shape of the buttock is more significant with a smaller volume of fat. It does not make sense to gain weight for the procedure unless you plan to keep the weight on in the future, since when you lose weight, as noted by others, you will lose fat in the buttocks that you have grafted there as well.

Rodney A. Green, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

BBL candidate

+2
I believe you are a good candidate for the procedure. If you go to a surgeon with less experience or one who is not very aggressive with liposuction, I would recommend that you gain some weight. But please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Moises Salama, MD

Brazilian Buttocks Lift

+2
You can have a BBL of a modest nature that will be nice.  A huge lift is not in the cards for you.  IF YOU GAIN WEIGHT  for the procedure and then later lose the weight, the fat in you buttock will also lose bulk as you lose weight.  Fat cells are fat cells are fat cells and they increase or decrease in volume as you gain or lose weight.    The transplanted cells   in your buttocks behave as all other fat cells and decrease in size with weight loss.    My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Good Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2
Given your height, weight and photos, you are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  But don't gain weight, you have enough fat to see a nice result.  Ask your surgeon to see before and after photos of similar patients and be sure to keep your expectations within reason.  best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

+2
Have no fear.  You have plenty of fat.  You do not need to gain weight.  You can get at least 1000 cc per buttock and probably more.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Not Enough Fat

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  I do not think based on your description of your desired result you have enough fat.  

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazillion but lift vs Implant

+1
Hello!..Given your current body type, you should keep your expectations within reason. .You may go up a size or two, but implants are more predictable and come in a variety of sizes!

Happy Hunting!

Thomas T. Jeneby, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon