Why Do my Breast Increase a Full Cup Size + at Night?

For the last few months about 2-3 times a month I wake up with very sore breast that are much larger than normal. In the mirror I can't complain, they are perky and full. Yet by mid day they are back to normal and achy for about 2 days. The majority of the soreness radiates from the outsides of both breast and the under side into the middle. I am 26, not pregnant and not close to starting my monthly.

Breast swelling at night

+1

I do not have any real suggestions or understanding of your problem.  You may want to check with your gynecologist to determine if you have some type of hormonal problem.   This is definitely not a plastic surgical abnormality.