Will I Be Flat in Few Months PO?

I weigh 180 and I decided to do a tummy tuck after I lost 40 pds my dream where to alway to have a tummy tuck I wanted to have a shape a wanted to have a flate tummy but I didn't get what I expected, surgeon did what i ask for but my body reacted bad, am I going to be flat or not please see my pictures I'm trying to download pictures just but I don't know how can you please see my profile...I seen girl bigger than me with beautiful results and no its not mt surgeon I pick a very recommended dr

Will I Be Flat in Few Months PO?

+1

I did find your preop photos, but without current pictures it is difficult to make any assessment.  

It may be that your size limits how flat it was possible to make your abdomen. At 5 foot 3 inches and 180 pounds, there will typically be a large enough abdomen to make it impossible to be as flat as your might have hoped. The abdominal contents cannot be compressed without possible dire consequences. 

At two weeks, however, it is quite likely that there is a considerable amount of swelling that can be expected to resolve. Follow up with ;your surgeon, who will be in a far better position to discuss these issues than will be an online surgeon. All the best. 

Abdominoplasty results

+1

If you are early after your abdominoplasty I would just give it more time.  An abdominoplasty is a fairly standard plastic surgical procedure.  I am sure if your surgery was performed by a board certified plastic surgeon then your results should come with time.  

Results

+1

Unfortunately you have not given enough information to make any conclusions about your care. It takes 3-4 months for the final results to be achieved

Michael Hueneke, MD

An abdominoplasty will universally leave the flat abdomen.

+1

I don't think you have much to worry about if you're abdominoplasty is properly performed. There will be some swelling that may take months to completely resolve but shall see immediate improvement.