Houston Mole Removal Doctor Recommendations

I have several moles I want to get rid of and since they are on my face, I don't want it deformed. Who’s the best doc in Houston that can do it?

Choosing your Surgeon?

+1

Check with the American Society of Plastic Surgery for plastic surgeons appropriately trained and certified in your area. This is a good place to start.

Next evaluate the experience level and quality of results by looking at before and after pictures and examining/talking to patients who have had similar procedures performed.

Once you have done enough due diligence research you will feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon you choose.