I Wanted to Know if Any Doctor Has Performed a Brazil Butt Lift on a V-shapped Buttock? (photo)

I have always wanted to change the way my I really want to get a BBL but I am so nervous about how the result would look like. Atleast to give me an idea, i do understand that every body/skin is different, however I would want to know if anyone has had good results. I am 26 years old weight about 183 lbs and 5 feet 4 in. Thank you for your responses! ;)

+1
Thank you for your question . 

You are good candidate for this procedure. Most patients have or are close to have a V- Shaped buttocks. This could be fixed with liposuction in different ares of your body.
The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. 

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazillian Butt Lifts and has privilages to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Web reference: http://spectrum-aesthetics.com/video-reviews/

BBL candidate

+1

You are an excelent candidate for BBL. you v-shaped is normal in patients looking for this procedure. When i liposculpture your back and re-shape your butt plus the massive fat transfer your butt will experience a wonderful change.

+1

Most people who have the BBL procedure get it done for a similar reason.  The idea is to remove the fat from unwanted areas and transfer it to more suitable areas.  This is how the sculpting is carried out.  But in your case, judging from your numbers and your photo, it is obvious that you first need to lose some weight.  Once you are closer to your ideal weight the chance of getting a better result is much higher.  Good Luck.

Brazilian butt lift on V-shaped buttocks

+1

A high percentage of patients looking for a BBL , have a v shaped body . By doing the liposuction on the upper part of the body and transferring the fat to the bottom part we can reshape your silhouette , that is why sometimes the whole procedure is called liposculpture .

Best wishes 

I Wanted to Know if Any Doctor Has Performed a Brazilian Butt Lift on a V-shaped Buttock?

+1

I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer up to 1800 cc per buttock if you desire.  I think that the results are highly technique and surgeon dependent.  The buttock can be shaped in any fashion you desire.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Excellent BBL candidate

+1

You are an excellent BBL candidate and should get a great result as long as you select a surgeon who is a BBL specialist and performs a minimum of 6 BBLS per week. The surgeon should be able to show you photos of his patients who have a similar body shape to you. You may need to travel to another state to get the best results.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/