I Wanted to Know if Any Doctor Has Performed a Brazil Butt Lift on a V-shapped Buttock? (photo)

I have always wanted to change the way my I really want to get a BBL but I am so nervous about how the result would look like. Atleast to give me an idea, i do understand that every body/skin is different, however I would want to know if anyone has had good results. I am 26 years old weight about 183 lbs and 5 feet 4 in. Thank you for your responses! ;)

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

The key to reversing the V-Shaped butt is to inject into the saddlebag area

+1

To reverse a V-shaped butt, or apple shaped figure, you want to reduce the love handle area and increase the hip area. And your grafts have to survive. The key elements are:

1. Aggressive liposuction of the love handle area, all around
  2. Processing the fat correctly- check out the video below for a highly effective way to process fat.
  3. Injecting fat into the saddlebag area. Most surgeons inject only into the buttock, thinking it is dangerous to inject into the hips. I have done hundreds of these cases and can tell you categorically that it is safe when done right.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/blog/2007/06/26/solving-the-problem-of-narrow-hips-injecting-fat-into-the-hips/

BBL candidate

+1

You are an excelent candidate for BBL. you v-shaped is normal in patients looking for this procedure. When i liposculpture your back and re-shape your butt plus the massive fat transfer your butt will experience a wonderful change.

+1

Most people who have the BBL procedure get it done for a similar reason.  The idea is to remove the fat from unwanted areas and transfer it to more suitable areas.  This is how the sculpting is carried out.  But in your case, judging from your numbers and your photo, it is obvious that you first need to lose some weight.  Once you are closer to your ideal weight the chance of getting a better result is much higher.  Good Luck.

Brazilian butt lift on V-shaped buttocks

+1

A high percentage of patients looking for a BBL , have a v shaped body . By doing the liposuction on the upper part of the body and transferring the fat to the bottom part we can reshape your silhouette , that is why sometimes the whole procedure is called liposculpture .

Best wishes 

I Wanted to Know if Any Doctor Has Performed a Brazilian Butt Lift on a V-shaped Buttock?

+1

I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer up to 1800 cc per buttock if you desire.  I think that the results are highly technique and surgeon dependent.  The buttock can be shaped in any fashion you desire.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Excellent BBL candidate

+1

You are an excellent BBL candidate and should get a great result as long as you select a surgeon who is a BBL specialist and performs a minimum of 6 BBLS per week. The surgeon should be able to show you photos of his patients who have a similar body shape to you. You may need to travel to another state to get the best results.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/