Can You Have Fat Transfer to the Hip Area Without a BBL?

I would like to round out my butt a little on the sides right below my hip. There's a little lateral depression there. And can I have that done with a TT at the same time?

Hip dents

+2

You can fill the hi dents with fat transfer at the same time of the tummy tuck. Choose an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery)

Gluteal frame reshaping with fat transfer

+2

In a word, yes you can.  Often I am doing "gluteal frame reshaping" to enhance hip shape and transition to the waist and thighs and this doesn't necessarily mean that the buttock proper has to be made bigger or larger.  I have a lot of experience with gluteal and hip aesthetics.  Creating a better curve is the idea...not just bigger.  I hope this is helpful!

Sincerely,

James F. Boynton, M.D., F.A.C.S.

James F. Boynton, MD, FACS

Fat Transfer to the Hip Area Without a BBL

+1

Thanks for your question. You can have fat graft to your hips without having a full Brazilian butt lift, some women feel confifent with his shape but want to add just more curvy look to the hips and that can be done with this procedure. Best Wishes!!

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD