How Much DoesTeaching Hospitals in Houston, TX Charge for Tummy Tuck?

I am looking for a teaching school to have a tummy tuck.I want to know what price range I would be looking at.

Teaching Hospitals and Prices

+1

In addition to calling the plastic surgery departments, ask about the chief residents' cosmetic clinic.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Teaching Hospital Tummy Tuck

+1

I would call UT Houston and Baylor hospitals and ask for a price quote from their plastic surgery departments.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Teaching hospitals in Texas

+1

I think the best way for you to find out the information is to call the program at the preferred hospital. Good luck.

How Much DoesTeaching Hospitals in Houston, TX Charge for Tummy Tuck

+1

Most reliable info would come from direct calls to U of Texas and to Baylor U Medical Centers. All the best.