BA Revision Input? (photo)

I currently have Natrelle 15 implants 371cc's. I'm considering a revision to 500 HP to keep the same width that I currently have. My height/weight is 5'3 and 115. I've attached some photos. BTW I am 57 but in great shape. I think my BWD is 12-13? My PS only does "natural" augmentations so wouldn't go any bigger than the 371. I realize I should have waited to find someone who was on the same page but it is what it is. I do really like my result just wanted bigger. Thank you for your input!

Size change

Great result.  However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  If you want to be larger/fuller, then staying with an implant that has the same diameter is correct. 

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

1128 Sonoma Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95405

Breasts that are soft and natural after augmentation should be kept away from revisional surgery.

It appears as though you have a very good result from a breast augmentation. I would strongly advise you to consider not putting that resulted risk by going through another operation.

365 East Paces Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

Larger implants will not solve the problem

Unfortunately, you have not given us your bra size.  However, if you are a 32 or 34 each 100 cc's of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  If you are a 36 or 38 each 200 cc's of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  Going from a 371 cc implant to a 500 cc implant is a 129 cc increase.  Your after photographs show your breasts touching in the midline and they are beginning to droop as they were pre-operatively.  The added weight in the subglandular position caused accelerated descent of your breast and you will need revisions.  I would definitely not recommend larger implants.  I believe you will be satisfied with smaller silicone gel implants, placed retro-pectoral and a simultaneous Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D. 

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

14887 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, TX 77478

It shouldn't be a problem to switch to a larger size

Switching from a 371 cc to a 500 cc is about a 33% increase, which will increase your breast volume about one cup size.Switching to a high profile implant as suggested by some of my colleagues will increase projection without changing the diameter of the implant.You will have more fullness in the upper portion of the breast

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

6319 Cypresswood Drive
Spring, TX 77379

I wouldnt go upper weight and volume choose better higher profile 5-6/ no aumentar el peso mejor el perfil mas alto 5-6

it is difficult to realize  than with less weight and volume you may easeally win better projection i only would  rather choose to change your preety breasts with high projection 5-6 and you will get what you want with same  volume 375 will look like 500

es un poco dificil de entender  de que con implantes de alto perfil 5-6 conseguirias lo que quieres con el mismo vol. 375 parecerian de 500 cc

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Calle 54 No. 365 T