Will 300 Cc's Silicone High Profile Under Muscle Look Natural on a 5'3 an 100 Pounds Girl? (photo)

Hi I'm 5'3 , 100 pounds , currently a 32AA ,never had kids I'm 24. my dr suggested high profile or ultra high profile, I tried on sizers at my pre op an liked the high profile best. I want a natural look but proportionate to my body. However a C cup sounds ok to me which is what they shoot for he said. The 300cc sizers looked good to me but don't know if ill look too top heavy or if it will look good?

Smaller implants more stable

+1

At size 32 each 100 cc's of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  To go from a 32 AA to approximately a C would require 200 cc implants.  The profile of the implant is irrelevant when placed underneath the pectoralis major muscle since the muscle compresses the implant.  A better technique would be Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase cleavage.  Through the same incision, the implant is placed retro-pectorally.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall will give maximum anterior projection with a minimal size implant.  Smaller implants are more stable long term, are less likely to descend and require revisions.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

+1

I know what you are asking and it is a common question, "will it look natural?"  Not to be evasive but that is in the eye of the beholder and we all have different ideas.  What I usually do with my patients is to help them visualize how I predict the implants will create the breast mound.  In terms of dimensions, projection, upper pole fullness, etc.  We then can address if the patient will be happy with the predicted look and if it is natural enough for them.  I hope this information is helpful.

Ronald H. Stefani Jr, MD

Implants

+1

High profile implants and especially the ultra high profile implants are the least natural looking implants that could be used for you.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Implant sizing

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.

Lastly, please make sure your surgeon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  The proper credentials and certification matters.
Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

300 cc natural?

+1

I think that if your measurements fit with that style and size implants then you should get and excellent result, breast augmentation is a very personal decision and everyone's opinion is different, good luck

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Will 300 Cc's Silicone High Profile Under Muscle Look Natural on a 5'3 an 100 Pounds Girl?

+1

Sounds OK but this is a very personal decision and ONLY IN PERSON examination allows us to her more exacting. 

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

300 cc silicone implants

+1

300 cc silicone implants may be a good choice for you. I can n ot say without a proper exam in person. Good luck.

Implant Choice

+1

Implant size change is the most common reason for reoperation after breast augmentation.  Sizers certainly will help you confirm what size is appropriate for you.  Make an extra visit to your plastic surgeon to confirm sizing.  Try on the implants again.  Some patients like bringing a family member or friend.  Some like trying on sizers with different tops. 

Melissa Johnson, MD
Springfield Plastic Surgeon

High profile implants

+1

My preference for you would be the high profile implants, the ultra high implants tend to look very round especially on a thin woman.  Using an implant in the 300 cc range would also seem appropriate for your anatomy and shape.