How Many Hours Long is Brazilian Butt Surgery?

How often do patients need touch-ups? On average, do patients come in for follow-up work every year, every 5 years?

Brazilian Butt Lift Results Should Be Permanent

+2

Hi there-

The operation usually takes me between 3 and 4 hours (properly grafting the fat takes a bit of time), but you will find some variability among surgeons.

Once you have healed, your body's shape should be permanently changed- meaning that even with changes in weight, the new shape will still be appreciated.

Brazilian butt lift how long does it last

+2

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. What you're doing with the surgery is changing storage locations for fat. You're taking fat away from the problem areas, abdomen back and flank and injecting it where you do want in the buttocks.

Once you have recovered from the surgery and have a stable result if you maintain a constant weight your results will remain constant and you will not need repeat surgery. The fat is transferred to the buttocks will live like any fat anywhere in the body. If you gain weight the buttocks will get bigger and if you lose weight the buttocks with a smaller.

One in 10 patients may need a revision surgery because not enough Was taken away from one area or the patient may have lost more fat in one area the injection as opposed to another. But this would be a one-time correction will not need to be repeated time and time again.

My average time for a Brazilian butt lift is 3 1/2 hours with the liposuction taking 3 hours and the fat injection taking 30 min.

Wendell Perry, MD

How long is brazilian buttock lift surgery

+2

Fat transfer to the buttock, also known as Brazilian buttock lift, generally takes between two and three hours depending on the areas of liposuction needed and the size of the patient. Occasionally patients may need to have additional volume added if they desire more buttock fullness. Follow up visits can vary but most patients are seen every three months for the first year. After one year, patients may follow up on an "as needed" basis.

Each surgeon has different guidelines so I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon for more detailed information regarding follow up from buttock augmentation.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD