Can I get an hourglass shape with a BBL? (photos)

Is it possible for me to get an hourglass shape after a bbl with these pre op photos? Or are my hips too small to take in any fat ?

Can a bbl give me a nice shape

+1
Your photo suggests that the answer is yes. See a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian butt lifts and who has prevail ages to do this surgery at a hospital near you. All surgeries carry risks so choose your surgeon carefully and you won't be disappointed. Good luck.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Can I get an hourglass shape with a BBL?

+1
you are a very good candidate and have plenty of fat to get a good transfer . on your frontal look its seems you have some loose skin on your abdomen , in that case you might not have optimal results on your abdomen with only lipo .
Best wishes 

Dr. Kayser

+1
I believe you are a good candidate for the bbl but the extent of your outcome will not only depend on your procedure but your expectations as well. Contouring your body by removing and adding fat to specified areas will certainly make you look more curvacious and I suspect you will be very happy with the results. Hope this helps and have a blessed day! Dr. Kayser
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

+1
      I think that you can have a fantastic result.  I try to go for maximum results.  I will usually liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc or more if I can.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

BBL and hourglass figure

+1

You certainly can have significant improvement in your look, by harvesting from your waist and using it as donor sites for fat grafting.

Hourglass Shape with BBL

+1

From your photos, you look to be a great candidate for the brazilian butt lift. I perform between 6 and 8 brazilian butt lifts per week. Patients come to me specifically because of the technique I use to liposuction the fat and transfer it into the butt, giving them an hourglass shape. Depending on what "look" you want to achieve, you can have as much or as little fat transferred to your hips as you want. Be sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure to ensure the best and safest results. Best of luck to you. 

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/buttock-augmentation-and-lift-photo-gallery/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.