Are 1 Hour Facelifts Really Possible?

What types of procedures are used for these "1 hour lifts" as advertised by Lifestyle Lift Centers that I saw on TV. (http://www.lifestylelift.com/)

Quickie Facelifts

If you think about it and understand what needs to be done in order to yield a good natural appearance after a Facelift, it is very difficult to achieve that in one hour. In most cases the people  that use those terms use it as a marketing ploy. In either regard, it is not the time involved in getting it done, it is what it is going to look like and how long it will last. One can have less performed during a one hour Facelift so the likelihood of it look unnatural or lasting a short time is higher.Cook a steak over an open flame slowly or microwave it. They are both cooked, but which one is better.