Is Hot Sensation and Tenderness 1 Month After Smart Lipo - Normal?

got smartlipo on my chin a month ago.Now almost a month after, bruising is gone, and im not AS sensitive to touch, but it's still quite painful when i try to massage the area. MY CONERNS: i have lumps that are visible when i stretch my neck out and the area is constantly warm/hot. It radiates heat and i feel like the lumps get harder and bigger throughout the day that when by the time i get home in the evening, my chin feels extra swollen (with hardness) again with "hotness". Is this normal???

+2

Nothing that you describe sounds normal. What energy setting was used? 12 or 18 watts? Did you also have liposuction to remove the melted fats? I have done over 2,000 cases with Smart Lipo and I have never heard of this. Return to the surgeon to discuss or seek a second opinion. From MIAMI Dr. darryl j. Blinski

Swelling of chin

+1

Swelling, and some lumpiness/ uneveness is normal but the fluctuation should lessen over 6-9 months. You should be noticing less swelling over time not more. Follow up with your plastic surgeon to make sure you are on course and that you do not have an infection.