Horrible Skin After Weight Loss at 24?

For about the past three months I've gone from healthy looking to sick looking. The problem started after I lost weight too quickly, I noticed my face being hallow and having a particular area of fat missing right under my cheek bone. It made me look sick and unhealthy. I tried to gain weight to fix the issue but it seems as if my plan failed. What can I do about fixing my issue. The pictures show me after my weight loss then when I tried to gain the weight and what I currently look like now.

How to Remedy Thin Skin after Weight Loss

+2

When people lose weight, it is very common for them to lose fat everywhere, including the face. Fat loss in the face is also a contributing sign of aging. It can make the face look gaunt and sickly. To remedy this, you can have fat surgically transferred into the face, or a less-invasive option is to use fillers such as Sculptra and Radiesse.

Santa Ana Dermatologist