I had a horrible rhinoplasty four years ago I want my old nose back! My nose is now crooked, wider, constantly drips

I don't know a good surgeon but I want my career and confidence back please help

Revision rhinoplasty

+1
A revision rhinoplasty specialist can help you improve the appearance of your nose. When looking for a surgeon, I would recommend considering the following:

1) Board certification
2) Credentials
3) Before and after photos showcasing results
4) Great patient testimonials

During a consult, your prospective surgeon may morph a photo of you, which can give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

"Horrible" Rhinoplasty revision

+1
Dear Tab725,

It would be a great help if you can provide before and after photos of your nose so we can give you a better assessment.  Once you've chosen your surgeon, also make sure to provide these photos so your surgeon will have a clear idea of what you want to achieve and hopefully, not just bring back your old nose but also improve it. 

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision after "Horrible" Rhinoplasty

+1
Find a surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty. See results of the surgeons you consider to do the work.

+1
Pictures or an exam would be necessary to determine what is possible.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Revision rhinoplasty for the poor result.

+1
Revision rhinoplasty for the poor result. This can be done IF u choose a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural looking noses. Remember imaging does NOT show u what the surgeon can do. Only live patients or his actual work does that. 

Nose

+1
Find a surgeon in you area who can take your photo and alter it digitally (with your input) so you can see the final result you are looking for prior to surgery.  Assuming that result is realistic and obtainable, the surgeon can fully inform you how he plans to obtain that result.  That way going into surgery you will know the surgeon has the same visual result in mind and if Mother Nature is kind you will have that desired result

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon