Horizontal Wrinkle Across Bridge of the Nose Between Eyes

Over the past year I began to notice the appearance of a horizontal wrinkle across the bride of my nose between my eyes. This wrinkle appears at the lowest part of the bridge. Is there any injectables/fillers that are particularly effective for significantly reducing, if not eliminating, this wrinkle? I fear that additional such wrinkles will appear in the future.

Nasal bridge horizontal creases respond to restylane or juvederm and/or Botox.

+2

Those pesky horizontal creases at the nasal bridge are usually either filled in with restylane/juvederm for $550/syringe or Botox/Dysport for $300 a treatment.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Easy solution...

+1

just need a botox treatment...this may be sufficient all by itself...if it isn't then there's always the possibility of injecting a small amount of a filler into the area...either Juvederm or Restylane...will dramatically improve the appearance...and quickly too

Ken Landow, MD

Nasal bridge wrinkles

+1

The crease is created by the procerus muscle which helps lift the tip of the nose. If not severe it is best treated by botox injections.

Aaron Stone, MD