Hoping for Advice on Which Fraxel Laser Treatment is Best for Firming/Rejeuvanation/Collagen Building Etc ?

My clinic uses Palomar Starlux 300 Laser but I have already had sucessful IPL treatments so not wanting fraxel for pigmentation etc more for reducing effects of ageing

Fraxel

+2

The Palomar laser is not a Fraxel (brand name laser) but a fractional laser.  I still believe the best is the Fraxel (brand name) Restore for the  overall rejuvenation you are seeking.

Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel Laser

+1

Using Fraxel for pigment reduction is a bit of overkill.  You can use IPL, 532, or a 755 to remove the pigment.  Even the old 694.3 is good, but a very big gun.

Danville Plastic Surgeon