Will Bridge Soften After Revision Rhinoplasty?

I had a revision rhinoplasty 19 days ago. The shape is symmetrical but I'm worried that it's too large for my face. The Doctor made a high bridge and used rib cartilidge and alloderm. How long until I can really judge the end result and how much more can I expect the swelling to go down?

19 days post-op

+1

19 days post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery - things should look much better in 2-3 months

Large Nose 19 Days after Rhinoplasty

+1

Normal swelling 19 days after revision rhinoplasty will always make the nose appear large. You will see significant improvement over the next  2-3 months, but it will take up to a year to appreciate your result. I would not be discouraged after seeing the picture you submitted.