Is There Any Hope for Rejuvenating Skin Damaged by Laser Genesis?

After treatment with Laser Genesis a month ago, my skin (which had a few lines and pores between brows) now has matte orange peel texture my cheeks and pores across my entire forehead. The skin is shriveled and won't hydrate (I can no longer wear cream or powder makeup to even conceal it). My doctor is blaming the bad result on the fact I am thin and have little subcutaneous fat. I didnt know that was a risk. Could fat injections or peels help with cheek and forehead texture?

Laser Genesis

+1

I have never seen this occur with Genesis, and I have done many procedures.  Have an evaluation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Board Certified Dermatologist and consider the options. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon