Suggestions For Refinement?

I'd like it lengthened, a defined tip and no exposed nostrils.

Refinement of my nose.

+1

A profile view is required to determine the degree of tip rotation.  Increased angle of rotation (shortening) or decreased angle of tip rotation or lengthening the nose would be judged after seeing the current angle of tip rotation from that profile view.  The tip could be refined and the nostril asymmetry reduced through Rhinoplasty.

Proper evaluation is needed

+1

From your comments, It seems to me that you have a defined aobjectives for how you want your nose to look. In order to get the right answer and the right surgery, you need to be evaluated by a plastic surgeon. Sending photos does help here in this forum, but the ultimately you to see a plastic surgeon.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Please send more pictures

+1

The art of rhinoplasty involve evaluation of the whole face . Please send more pictures. Computer imaging will help.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Refining the nose with rhinoplasty surgery

+1
A profile and full frontal view would be very helpful in discussing the proper refinement needed for optimal results. Rhinoplasty surgery is a procedure done that takes into consideration all of your features and a profile photograph and full front photograph would allow me to give you an opinion on what would be most aesthetically pleasing with all of your features. If you would like to send me further photographs to my email below I would be happy to give you my expert opinion. Thank you and best regards!

Michael Elam, MD