How do I get rid of these black scars on my leg? (photos)

I have these scars on my left leg. It started as one small scar from shaving then I tried to pick on it then it has gotten bigger and has multiplied. The two bigger ones have induration but flatten when I pick the first layers. After couple days they thicken again. I had tried to put lots of moisturizer then placed a bad aid. I also tried triple abx.

Dark scars on the legs

+1
Our office specializes in scar revision procedures. For dark scars resulting from dermatofibromas, we recommend a combination of Plato's Medicinals Scar Serum and Plato's Medicinal Dark Scar Corrector. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Dark hyperkeratotic lesions/scars

+1
Thanks for the photos.  You have a condition that is related to ongoing inflammatory changes in the skin that is triggering the pigmentation and stimulating the extra keratin production.  Best to seek a qualified dermatologist to assist in evaluation for a diagnosis.  Once the inflammation is settled, we have several modalities to consider in reducing the visibility of the scars, but this would only be approached after the skin inflammation is resolved.

Randy Wong, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon