Can my revision be done with an exchange of new implants or do I have to take them out completely?

Can my revision be done with an exchange of new implants or do I have to take them out completely for a time to correct the pockets ? Bottom out , one pocket too large and breast falls to the side when lay down and can see a dent in middle of chest where pocket was created, one breast feels slightly firmer and smaller with nipple pointing down, pectoral muscle digs into breast when I flex

Breast implant pocket revision usually allows for replacement of implants

+2
Based on your description of bottoming out and lateral displacement of breast implant your plastic surgeon will most likely do an internal capsulorrhaphy with a suturing technique to establish proper implant pocket location.  If this is the case then implants are usually placed back in at the end of this procedure.  Of course you need to follow the specific advice of your plastic surgeon.