I would like a natural appearance with more fullness on the bottom of the breast. Is this possible with an A-cup? (photo)

Small A appearance, wearing a 32-c wish for Large C cup or D-cup non augmented look

Natural breast augmentation

+2
I agree, you are the perfect candidate for a shaped/cohesive gel implant.  Sometimes known as the gummy bear implant.  These implants provide preferential fullness to the lower half of the breast and limit the fullness at the top.  The transition is much more gradual and natural looking.  Your surgeon will also take measurements to help find the perfect fit for your body and breasts.  I always tell my patients that they may look fake by going too large OR too small.  A natural fit is what fits the shape, profile and width of your breast.  Good luck!

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Natural breast augmentation

+2
Hi. I would suggest submuscular shaped cohesive gel implants in a submuscular pocket for a natural result. As long as you have implants covered by (within the size of your breasts) you will have a natural result. Looksing at your photos perhaps an implant in the range 280-320cc might be good. Try to find someone with a Vectra 3D imaging machine in your area to simulate your breast augmenation result - in a recent article (Oct 2013) of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Journal (Plast. Reconstr. Surg.132: 810, 2013.), the main Plastic Surgery Journal worldwide, the 3D imaging VECTRA machine was found to be beneficial for patients considering breast augmentation surgery.
The article concluded that patients prefer a center that offers three-dimensional imaging technology; they feel that the simulation is very accurate and helps them greatly in choosing the implant; and that if they could go back in time, they would choose the same implant again. All the best with your decision. Regards Dr Charles Cope

Charles Cope, MD
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Natural breast augmentation for A cup breast is possible

+2
Thank you for your question and photographs.  You have very dermal pretty appearing breasts that he want him larger breast augmentation is certainly possible.

If you want to look natural and nonaugmented don't go over 300 cc.  A 250 cc, 275  or even a 300 cc breast implant would fill yourbreast and make it look natural.

If you want to accentuate fullness beneath the nipple on the lower breast consider a shaped implant made by Sientra called a round base shaped breast implant

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Lower pole fullness

+2
It looks as if the lower pole of your breast is a bit tight. I would agree that shaped highly cohesive gel implant will help to add lower pole fullness as compared to simply adding to the upper pole. Be sure to discuss all of this with your surgeon.

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Natural Looking Results

+2
Thanks for your question. As my colleagues have already indicated, going from an A to a D cup means your results will be very noticeable. A board-certified plastic surgeon has many techniques and implants at his or her disposal to create beautiful, larger breasts for you, but it is unlikely that your breasts will look 100% natural. I'd recommend looking at surgeons' before-and-after photo galleries and finding examples of the look that you like. When you consult with surgeons, be sure to share photos and be very clear about what you want and DON'T want. A good surgeon will discuss your options and will be honest with you about whether or not your goals are realistic. If you really want to look "non augmented," you may want to consider a more modest size increase. Good luck!

Andrew Smith, MD, FACS
Irvine Plastic Surgeon

Can you achieve a natural result when starting at an A cup?

+2
The choice of an implant to be used in breast augmentation as well as the proper technique will determine the look of your result. You may want to consider augmentation with a new highly cohesive gel implant to give more lower breast fullness. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will be better able to guide you after examining you and reviewing your options.

I hope this helps

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS

From an "A" cup to a "D" cup

+2
Going from an "A" cup to a "D" cup can probably be accomplished for you in general terms.   What do I mean by that, surgeons speak in terms of volumes of implants rather than a guarantee cup size.  Good luck.

Natural Augmentation

+2
Yes, having  greater fullness is possible. I would suggest  one of the cohesive silicone gel  implants.I  have used Allergab 410 high profile in your  situation will excellents results. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon for  further information,

I wish  you well !

Don Fontana, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

More Tissue on the Bottum of the Breast:Natural Look

+2
It is certainly possible to achieve the augmented look you have described. Tear drop  (Anatomic) implants will achieve the goal of an augmentation which differentially enlarges the bottom half versus the  top half of the breast. An example of the type of implant you will require is the Mentor Memory Shape Implant.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Natural look

+2
You have beautiful breasts now and should have larger beautiful breasts following an appropriately done augmentation. You just need to find the best board certified PS in your area for the procedure. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon