Does it look like I need a revision? (Photo)

I had a tummy tuck in July 2013 and my PS said I looked fine back in January and it will look better over time. As time goes by my stomach is looking more and more like an elephants ass. ( excuse my language) so I got a 2nd opinion and I'm 99 3/4 percent sure I'm getting it fixed with a new doctor. The other 1/4 percent is me securing my surgery with a deposit. I was told get another opinion from a friend, even though I'm confident I have chosen a great doctor to fix my issue.

Tummy tuck revision

+1
It seems as though you have chosen a surgeon in whom you have great confidence.  If your surgeon is well and properly credentialed (in the case of a tummy tuck - board certified in plastic surgery; a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons) then you know the surgeon is well trained and will be operating in a accredited facility.  If you are confident the surgeon has listened to you, proposed a logical solution, has good results and will take good care of you - then I think you are all set for a good experience and result.