What caused these bad Breast results? Should I choose a new surgeon? (photos)

Bottoming out , pocket on one side too big causing a dent in chest when I lay down and breast falls to the side , pectoral muscle when flexed digs into breast creating a deformed look, one breast seems slightly harder and nipple pointing down. One bigger,

Yes it is not a certified plastic surgeon who operated to you

+2
you must see any certified "ASAPS" plastic surgeon, your  results  clearly show very bad results it wont be any easeally  to correct  but  with experience must be properly done
i suggest  to choose  very well, it is not urgent and  danger but  emotionally affects  to any woman

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Unfortunate breast augmentation results

+2
I'm sites to see the results of your breast augmentation.  I must say based on photographs alone it is difficult to determine exactly what happened.  However I have to agree with your intent to seek consultation with another plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery for a second opinion.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

What caused this?

+1
I agree that you should get a second opinion. From your pictures it appears that you have an animation problem from your implants being placed under the muscle.  You also, have a volume difference and slight ptosis(sagging ) on the left. If the implant on the right falls under your arm when you lay down then might need to have the pocket revised.  Find a board certified surgeon.

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon