What caused these bad Breast results? Should I choose a new surgeon? (photos)

Bottoming out , pocket on one side too big causing a dent in chest when I lay down and breast falls to the side , pectoral muscle when flexed digs into breast creating a deformed look, one breast seems slightly harder and nipple pointing down. One bigger,

Yes it is not a certified plastic surgeon who operated to you

you must see any certified "ASAPS" plastic surgeon, your  results  clearly show very bad results it wont be any easeally  to correct  but  with experience must be properly done
i suggest  to choose  very well, it is not urgent and  danger but  emotionally affects  to any woman