Can breast revision be done when multiple problems exist?

I was told by a surgeon that my problems were too challenging , He said I have bottom out breast , one is capsular contraction , one needs a re-lift , and their has been a problem with pectoral muscles showing and indenting into breast when flexing. My implants and initial surgery was 14 yrs ago and implants need an exchange. Is their any hope ?

Hope with revision of breast surgery

+2
First, breast implant and augmentation surgery has changed dramatically over the last fourteen years. We have a number of new techniques, better implants and new products that can help with the most challenging cases.
I would encourage you to keep looking until you find a doctor you like and trust. I would not pursue working with the surgeon who told you that it is too challenging.  As a general rule, it is rarely in the best interest of a patient to be operated upon by a surgeon who does not believe he or she is capable of the required operation.
Dr. Pyle

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

+2
Yes, there is a lot of hope!  A variety of  breast implant related problems can be corrected or improved upon nicely with revisionary breast surgery. You may find the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns helpful as you learn more. Best wishes.

Challenging multiple breast implant problems require expertise

+1
There are solutions to all of the issues you describe, but it is important to have a plan based on an analysis of the underlying factors. The options might include split muscle technique for animation problems, better implants, and internal bra for implant support and capsular contracture.

Richard Baxter, MD