Treatment for 2-year Old Hypertrophic Scars?

I hv 3 small 2-yr old hypertrophic scars on my chin. They'r originally small bumpy acne scars. After a yr of the acne scar, I had a treatment to flatten them. I don't know the treatment name in English (I'm from HK), they used sth similar to laser to burn the scars. I only had to hv the treatment once, then I let the wounds heal. Now 2 yrs later the scars a still here, maybe even a bit bigger in size than before. The color is same as my skin, or a bit lighter. What's the best way to remove them?

Treating hypertrophic scars on the face and body

+1

I treat hypertrophic scars with a combination of IIT, laser, and pressure management and have found this strategy highly successful in my LA practice. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx

Treatment for two year old scars

+1

Without seeing you or a picture of your scars, it's impossible to know what treatment might be helpful.  Sometimes hypertrophic scars can be improved with a steroid injection.  Sometimes, they can be surgically excised.  I'm not sure if you would be a candidate for either treatment.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon