My invisalign packs say 1 of 31. How long is the treatment time for that?

Number of trays vs number of weeks.

+1
Based on your doctor's treatment plan, trays can be changed every week, every two weeks or every three weeks.  The overwhelming majority of the time, trays will be changed once every two weeks.  The rule of thumb is to multiply you tray number by 2 to get the total weeks.  To get an estimate of the total months, just divide by 2.
So answer is 62 weeks or about 7 and 1/2 months  Good luck to you and I hope this helps. "Follow" me on Real Self to ask more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO
Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Treatment time is based on the number of aligners

+1

Typical Invisalign treatment requires wearing each aligner for two weeks.  So in your case, with 31 aligners, you are looking at 62 weeks or about fifteen months.  Bear in mind, however, that if any mid-course corrections, refinements, or other tweaking is needed it may take an additional few months.  And then supervised retention for at least a year.

Atlanta Orthodontist

Treatment time

+1

31 aligners x two weeks each = 62 weeks.

Didn't your orthodontist instruct you?

Can get that nearly halved if you use Acceledent in addition. 

If he knows what he's doing.

New York Orthodontist