Homemade Remedies for Skin Tightening?

What homemade remedies can be used for tightening the skin? I heard egg whites work.

Facial Skin Tightening

+1

Thank you for your question. I would suggest not trying to tighten skin at home. Instead, I would suggest the treatment Ultherapy for facial skin tightening. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

Home made remedies for skin tightening

+1

Home made remedies can lead to problems. I would avoid them.