Home Treatment for Nasolabial Folds and Hollowed Eyes?

I cannot afford to have any type of injections. I am 39 years old and have some bags, darkness and hollowness under my eyes.

I also have deep creases in the nasolabial folds and was wondering if there is anything I could use at home for improving those areas. I am African-American.

Home remedies for facial aging

+1

There is not really much you can do. Many "youth" remedies are really nonsense but may have a placebo effect. The nasolabial fold is produced by facial movement and is difficult to improve even with a facelift. Soft tissue descent is best treated by surgical repositioning. Hollow areas can be camouflaged by injectables, but as you correctly not, it is expensive treatment.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.