Home Made Solutions for Nose

i have a very slight ski jump nose with the tip just sticking out more than upwards. If i move the tip down with a ruler along my nose or just with my finger then i have a nose similar to johnny depp. getting it to stay just this half a cm down would mean i could become a model and start earning lots of money and have many children and die with complete content. WILL taping my nose at night have any effect? even in the short term? i am too poor to consider injection/ surg, thanks for reading

Unrealistic Nose Expectations

+1

A few comments I would STRONGLY advise you NOT to subject your nose to fruitless and possibly dangerous taping. It is extremely unlikely to work the way you want it to and much more likely to produce a permanent scar along the top and sides of the nose which could never be erased.

As regards your motivation "getting it to stay just this half a cm down would mean i could become a model and start earning lots of money and have many children and die with complete content". New York and Laos Angeles are filled with hundreds of thousands of aspiring actors and models with perfect features. VERY few end up making a living based on their looks and even fewer become as well known as Johnny, Brad and the others. I would strongly suggest you have a more realistic back up plan for achieving everlasting "complete content" in your golden years. Just in case.