Any home remedy or medicine or gel for a small lump/scar tissue left by stitches after accident? (photo)

I had an accident 1 n a half year back and got stitches just below my left eyebrow. There is a a very small lump which did not heal. I recently consulted a skin specialist here who advised me not to go for surgery as it is very minor and barely noticeable and surgery might make it worse. It just irritates me a lot and I seriously wish to get rid of it. Can some hot-oil or hot-water treatment heal it? Or any medicine/ lotion/ gel? Please help.

Any home remedy or medicine or gel for a small lump/scar tissue left by stitches after accident?

+1

In my over the internet opinion you need a scar revision as the best option for improvement. Seek IN PERSON opinions from PSs in your city.//