Home Remedies for Chickenpox Scars?

I had chickenpox almost 2 and a half years ago. Some scars still seem to exist. They have improved over time but their existence keeps on bothering me. Are there any solutions to the problem? Like some home remedies? I so don't want to go for any surgery. Thanks. :)

Treatment of chicken pox scars

+1

I have had good results punch incisions placed within the borders of the chicken pox scar. The scar has to be at most 3mm in diameter and most of the skin layers at the bottom of the scar have to be intact. The procedure is done under local anesthesia and usually does not require any stitching. The incision contracts when it heals causing the indent to push outward and thereby leveling off the surface contour.