Will I Need In-Home Care After BBL & Tummy Tuck

Would it be good for me to hire in-home care following BBL & Tummy Tuck procedures for the first few days? I live alone, three states away from family and don't plan on sharing my plans.

After care for tummy tuck and breast lift

It is very important not to be alone for at least the first 24 hours and maybe longer. You will need assistance to get to the bathroom, your drains will need to be emptied, help with meals and monitoring your medication schedule would all be helpful to delegate to a caretaker. Being alone can be dangerous as you can be dizzy for awhile from the anesthesia and taking pain medication and it could cause a fall. There is a lot you can do in advance to make it easier for you once your help has left, and that would be to prepare meals and put them in the freezer. Have your clothes handy and be sure to get things easy to put on and take off, ones that open in the front, and shoes or slippers that you can just slip on. You should arrange to have someone stay with you for one or two days and depending on how you feel determine if they should go or stay. Also make arrangements to have someone take you in for your first follow up appointment as you probably won't be driving yet. You should not be driving a car if you are still on pain medication.