Is it possible for me to get a six pack again? (photos)

I Did my 1st surgery in 2012 march tummy tuck/chest reduction and this April I did my revision on my scars and been still doing cutting diet with daily cardio and weights. I feel like im loose again as u can see.... that middle spot been loose since first surgery and just wont tighten and I have a flop hang when I sit down? MY DIET AND REGMINE IS STRICLY WATCHED TO VERY SINGLE THING WITH NO CHEATING . is it possible to get the 6 packs in my case or no? I also feel AB MUSCLES when I laydown

Please understand what is possible... and what is not.

+1
Hi there-

It is first critical to understand that, without first meeting you and examining you in person, it is completely impossible for me to be able to advise you responsibly and ethically- there is no surgeon anywhere who could answer your question without the benefit of an exam, and you should be very wary of one who says he can...

On the other hand, I would like to be helpful to you- so let me give you some general information I think you may benefit from.

Most male patients who have had a tummy tuck and chest reduction do so because at some point in their lives they were significantly heavier and they have since lost a lot of weight. This weight loss is commendable, and in point of fact, you DO have an overall excellent result from your first procedure. But it's important to understand that with weight gain and loss cycles, it is not only a problem of skin quantity that develops, but also one of significant loss of skin quality- and I would be that this lost skin quality is the reason you haven't been able to achieve the tight six pack appearance you want (again, I would have to examine you to be able to say with confidence). Once skin has lost these qualities, it is not possible to get it back (although there are some procedures that camouflage the problem).

So if you were my neighbor, friend, or brother, what I would tell you (provided your examination indicated what I believe it would) is that you are killing yourself to achieve something your body just isn't likely to do anymore- so don't. Enjoy the excellent outcome you have.

Six pack

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you've good results so far, keep up the good work.

How ever, a six pack is possible for you by doing abdominal etching to form them. liposuction of the flank area will also improve your physique.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1
based on the photos provided you have an excellent result keep working out and stay on a good diet and your six pack you desire is very possible.

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and gynecomastia surgery

+1
From your photos, it looks like you had an excellent result, and I do not think based upon your photos that revisions of these two procedures would be necessary.

Lipo sculpting abdomen may help get 6 pack back

+1
Thank you for your question photographs.  From your photographs it appears that you have had excellent surgery.

Very careful specific Lipo sculpting of your abdomen with very small cannulae may remove some subcutaneous fat and make your abdominal muscles more visible.   Continued abdominal strengthening exerciseswill be necessary to bulk and hypertrophy the abdominal muscles.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS