6 pack post tummy tuck. Still loose? (photo)

I Did my 1st surgery in 2012 march tummy tuck/chest reduction and this April I did my revision on my scars and been still doing cutting diet with daily cardio and weights. I feel like im loose again as u can see.... that middle spot been loose since first surgery and just wont tighten and I have a flop hang when I sit down? MY DIET AND REGMINE IS STRICLY WATCHED TO VERY SINGLE THING WITH NO CHEATING . is it possible to get the 6 packs in my case or no? Change in pics is because changes In diet

Level of expectation is key to percieved success of male tummy tuck

+1
No amount of exercise will tighten loose skin. In the absence of preop photos, I cannot tell how successful your result is. In general, your result looks good. If your surgery followed massive weight loss, your result is very good. I always tell my massive weight loss patients that additional pulls, touch ups, and tucks of the remaining skin are  likely to be needed. The definition of the six-pack results in part from the underlying muscles, as well as some crafty sculpting of the fatty layer. Exercise and supplements will help, but steroids generally affect healing in a negative way. In finessing a result, always remember that as the benefits get smaller, the risk stays the same.

+1

NO! Your result appears very good but you did not post before photos to compare. I bet the result is really great!