Is a 6 pack possible after tummy tuck? Why do I have loose skin again? (Photo)

I Did 1st surgery in 2012 march tummy tuck/chest reduction and this April I did my revision on my scars and been still doing cuttin diet with daily cardio & weights. I feel like im loose again as u can see.... flap on bottom and that middle spot been loose since first surgery and just wont tighten and I have a flop hang when I sit down? MY DIET AND REGMINE IS STRICLY WATCHED TO VERY SINGLE THING WITH NO CHEATING . is it possible to get the 6 packs in my case or no? I feel AB MUSCLES laying down

Is a 6 pack possible after tummy tuck? Why do I have loose skin again?

+1
   You may be a candidate for abdominal etching to make the six pack more visible.

Recurrent Skin Laxity

+1
Congratulations on your weight loss and body contouring improvement. You have an excellent result from both procedures. Unfortunately with weight loss, there are often irreversible changes in skin laxity that makes recurrence of looseness inevitable no matter how tight you pull.  You can have a repeat tummy tuck to decrease the laxity.  If there is any residual fat then six pack ab etching would help to define your six pack muscles.  An in person exam wound be necessary to determine if this approach would be effective. Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+1
You can have liposuction that can improve the definition of the abdominal muscles.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS