11 months post tummy tuck. Rolls? Bulge? (photo)

Im 11 months post tummy tuck full. Still in strict gym+ dieting. I do have some loose spots from upper abdominal under chest area which im doing a revision soon. but im noticing stomach isn't flat LIKE WHEN I FIRST GOT OUT OF OPERATION its actually bulging out like pushing out now specially after first meal in the mourning. I HAVE A ROLL WHEN I SIT I doubt its fat. PS Said oblique's?..... posted 4 pics 2 sitting down but the ones sitting down LOOK HORRIBLE DUE TO THE ROLLS FROM TOP AND HANGING

Excess skin of abdomen

It looks like you may still have excess skin, this can happen in patients with poor skin quality. It is best to be examined in person.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

More skin excision...

It appears as if your abdominal skin may not have contracted as much as expected by your surgeon or not enough of the abdominal wall was excised.  In either case, you can undergo a simple revision by excising the tissues below the scar and lowering the scar (ie. Mini-tummy tuck).

Eric Sadeh, MD

140 W. 58th Street
New York, NY 10019

Residual loose skin after tummy tuck

I would agree that you may have some residual loose skin after the tummy tuck which can be ameliorated easily with scar revision/removal of loose skin if it is bothersome to you.

James F. Boynton, MD, FACS

1900 St. James Place
Houston, TX 77056

11 months post tummy tuck.

It appears that your procedure may have been done after significant weight loss. It that setting, it is, unfortunately, not uncommon to lose some of the early tightness because of the poor skin elasticity. 

It is also true for all patients that when sitting, and the chest and pelvis come more closely together that the abdominal skin will have more redundancy. If the skin were tight while sitting, you would not be able to stand erect. 

It sounds like you are having a touch up procedure. Speak with your surgeon about excising some of the extra skin using the original TT incision. Thanks for your question, all the best. 

1110 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Rolls post tummy

From your photos it seems as though you have excess skin.If you already have a scar then it would be easy to remove a little excess skin. 

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

3700 Central Avenue
Fort Myers, FL 33901