How To Best Treat Hollowness Around the Eyes and Dark Circles? (photo)

I have got Hollowness around the eyes mostly under the eyes and beside both the eyes. They have turned dark in color over the period of time. I am unable to decide what sort of treatment can give me best results and want to understand recovery time as well.

Hollow Eyes and Dark Circles Require Arcus Release and Fat Gtrafting

Hollow  Eyes are most often due to a lack of normal Fat around the eye. In addition a structure called the Arcus Marginalis holds the eyelid skin tight against the bone and creates a depression beneath the lower eyelid skin-the Dark Circle.

Correction requires a surgical procedure that releases this attachment and transplants Fat from your Tummy into the hollow area beneath your lower eyelid.

See link below for a better description of this procedure.

Avoid filler injections, they are dangerous around the eye and can make the problem worse.