What to Do About Hollowing on One Side of the Face?

I am losing volume on the right side of my face and it is very noticeable under my eye as it is becoming very hollow. What is the cause and what can I do?

Best treatment for hollowing on one side of the face

+1

In regards to the cause of the hollowing, a full history and clinical examination may be necessary to arrive at the answer. I wonder if you have been loosing weight and noticing more loss at one side versus the other.

As far as treatment, there are various options: Hyaluronic Acid injections such as Restylane or Juvederm (last about 6 months), Sculptra injections (a series of 2 to 3 injections which last for about 2 years), fat graft from your own body (may require 2 treatments and is usually permanent).

I suggest you consult with a local facial plastic surgeon.