Hollow eyes/Dark circles: am I a good candidate for restylane? (photo)

30 y.old man, hollow eyes. Good candidate for restylane??

Hollow Eyes and Fillers

+1
Based on your photo you would be an excellent candidate for either Belotero or Restylane under the hollows under the eyes.  Belotero is a newer filler which I prefer since you do not have the risk of the Tyndall effect.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results.

Restylane for the tear trough

+1
Restylane is a fantastic filler for the tear trough, and yields a great result when the injections are performed properly. I would recommend seeking the advice of a board certified facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, or dermatologist who has experience injecting filler into the tear trough. Each is a great choice. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Great candidate for Restylane or Belotero

+1
Restylane is a good choice for under the eyes, however Belotero (a newer hyaluronic acid filler) is my preferred filler for this area.  Belotero is a little less viscous so can look less bumpy than Restylane.  Additionally, some hyaluronic acid fillers can have a bluish tinge under the skin if placed too superficially- Belotero does not do this. 
So overall, Belotero is a great filler for areas with thin delicate skin overlying (like under the eyes).  From your photos, it does appear that you would be a great candidate for this filler. 
Injecting in this area is a more advanced filling technique so please find a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon in your area.
Good luck!

Erica Linnell, MD
Seattle Dermatologist

Tear Troughs, Hollows And Dark Circles Under The Eyes Respond Well To Hyaluronic Acid Fillers

+1
Hollows and tear troughs are commonly treated non-surgically these days with the use of fillers.
A variety of have been tried for these purposes. My personal favorites for dealing with hollows and tear troughs--for providing overall smoothness, shape and lift-- are Belotero Balance and Restylane L. Belotero Balance has the advantage of having a negligible chance of causing the unwanted bluish Tyndall Effect, which sometimes occurs when hyaluronic acid fillers are injected superficially as needs to be the case when treating the tear troughs. When more cheek support and buttressing are needed for the lower eyelid, as appears also to be the case here from the photos, the upper inner cheek immediately below may also be supplemented with with Perlane L, known for its lifting capacity.

It usually takes about five minutes to treat each lower lid with immediate improvement that typically evokes a "Wow!" response from patients when they look in the mirror.

While minimal bruising, tenderness, swelling and redness may occur following treatment in this delicate region, these are usually temporary and disappear spontaneously within one to seven days. Most people can return to work or social activities immediately or the following day and coverup may be used if desired. Treating under the eyes is not for beginning injectors, so I recommend that you seek out consultation and treatment by a board certified core aesthetic physician with extensive experience in injecting this region.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Hollow eyes/Dark circles: am I a good candidate for restylane?

+1
Restylane or Belotero is a great option to inject into the tear troughs to help smooth tear troughs,you should see a significant difference but I do suggest you seek a reputable injector to ensure a natural result

Hollow lower lids

+1
marcnhl, I would perform a "SOOF lift blepharoplasty" for this problem. See my web site for further information. Fillers can be used as an alternative, however. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
Yes you could use Restylane but in my opinion Belotero Balance better option for under eye fillers..////